Monday, May 18, 2009, I'm 8 months pregnant. I'm still feeling pretty good besides a few minor leg cramps and back pains. She's still moving a lot, my stomach looks like I've got worms in it. Maybe she's doing the wave. Her feet keep poking me in my ribs and so far I've gained 18 pounds. Those DQ's haven't caught up with me yet.
I'm definitely ready for our baby girl to come already. Dave and I are anxious to see who she looks like and what her personality is like. We're almost there. It seems like Christmas when I was a kid waiting for Santa to come and the hours seemed like days. Only 8 more weeks to go.








3 comments:
It will be the best 'Christmas' ever! To know that the child that you hold was just with her Father in Heaven. There is no other feeling like it in the world! We are so happy for you and Dave.
Kathi, you are absolutly beautiful! I can't wait for you little one to arrive. Are you READY?
You are looking great, Kathi. Oh by the way this is Kent, you cousins' wife, Kassy. We are so happy for you and Dave, good luck with everything.
Post a Comment