Today was the first time Keira started going to daycare. I got a little sad this morning thinking about her going and being in someone else's care, but I know it will be good for her. We are sending her to a place in our neighborhood, so its very convenient. Her daddy dropped her off this morning since she slept in until 8:30. I think we are going to have to put her to bed earlier.
When she got home, she was exhausted. The daycare lady, Kris, said she did extremely well for her first day and didn't get too fussy, but she did have a lot to say. When the other kids went down for a nap, she talked Kris's ear off. I'm glad she felt comfortable there. It makes Dave and I feel a lot better knowing she's being taken care of.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment