The Nicholsons

Dave, Kathi & Keira
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath - Personal picture Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata - Personal picture

Monday, February 15, 2010

Keira's 7 months


It's hard to believe that my baby is only 5 months away from turning 1 year old. She's growing so fast and learning new things everyday. She's such a sponge just soaking up everything. Last night I was helping her try to sit up and got super excited that she almost did it by herself, so I started yelling, "Yeah!" and clapping. The next thing she did was start clapping. It was so cute and it was her first time!
At dinner, she shook she head NO because she didn't want to eat the Gerber spaghetti for dinner. She must have not liked the taste, so Dave and I played a mean trick on her. We got the video camera out and gave her a bite of fruit which she loves, then put the spoon in the spaghetti and she started shaking her head NO and waving her arms. I then proceeded to give her a bite of the spaghetti and she started to cry. We did this a few times just for laughs. Its really funny watching it back on the video camera too. Oh! She's going to hate us when she gets older, but I don't care. It's kind of fun picking on her a little bit, it makes us laugh. Ah! The memories we'll have. :)

No comments: