Celebrating in AZ.
After DQ ice cream
Celebrating in MN.
The family.
A full year has passed and my baby is 1 year old. I cannot believe it. Keira and I decided to celebrate in Arizona with Grannie and Grandpa over the 4th of July, leaving Daddy at home. Aunt Kelli and Aunt Kristi were there also.
Keira had her first ice cream cake from Dairy Queen (mommy's favorite) and I think she liked it. After awhile, it got pretty cold on her legs though and she started to cry.
Once we got back home, we also celebrated with friends and family in Minnesota. A good friend of ours (Gayna) made Keira's birthday cake. She made ladybug, honey bees, and flower cupcakes and had a special flower pot cupcake for Keira.
Auntie Gayna and Keira.
The cupcakes Auntie Gayna made for Keira.
Happy Birthday Itty-Bitty.
Who's going to clean her up? So messy!
She got extremely messy with frosting all over her body, hair, ears, etc... just like she was supposed to for her first birthday. After cleaning her up and putting her dress back on, we noticed she had red blochy spots on her face were the frosting was. I think she may be allergic red dye food coloring. Oops!
She got a lot of great books to read and toys to play with including a Tinkerbell purple 4 wheeler that she just loves. If she could talk, I think she would say she had a great 1st birthday.
Keira's new 4 wheeler.
Keira's new swing set. One of her other presents.








No comments:
Post a Comment