The Nicholsons

Dave, Kathi & Keira
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath - Personal picture Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata - Personal picture

Monday, October 4, 2010

The latest with the Nicholsons


Something must be funny

Courtesy of John Deer

It seems that within the last few weeks the Nicholson's have been extremely busy.
We started September out with a phone call to 911. Keira woke up in the middle of the night crying super hard, so I ran into her bedroom to grab her to see what was wrong. She felt a little warm, so I gave her some Tylenol and it was then I noticed her breathing pattern was not right. I ran upstairs to get Dave out of the bed to confirm my thinking. We called the online nurse number, but they said of course to call 911. It all turned out okay, but made mom and dad panic a little bit for awhile. The police officer gave her oxygen which helped get her breathing under control by the time the paramedics arrived. The paramedic checked her lungs along with her baby's lungs, which all sounded clear. We sent everyone on their way and put Keira back to bed and tried to get some sleep ourselves. She continued having fevers off and on over the next few days. I took her to the doctor's a couple times throughout the week, but it just turned out to be another ear infection.

Other big news in the Nicholson home is that I cut 10 inches off my hair, which I tried to donated, but needed another inch. Oh well, I was sick of dealing with it.
Dave will be traveling for the second time to South America for business. He's excited to see a few "tangas" in Rio de Janeiro.

As a family, we went to our first pumpkin patch near the cabin. Keira picked out her first pumpkin, had some squash soup, and had a great time running around looking at all the huge pumpkins.






Go Devils!!!

Visiting Under Water Adventures at the Mall of America during the RMIA clinic's get together. Keira loved the sea life.

Baby Natalie Rose Wolf, Proud parents of Tom and Cara.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Ahhh look at all her hair!! She's getting so big. I want to see her! And look at your hair, it's super cute. When are you guys coming down??