
A couple weeks ago, I decided to leave Dave at home and have a weekend to myself, so I went camping. Yes, I said CAMPING. It would not have been my first choice. I would have rather enjoyed a weekend at the spa with some friends. However, when there is good ol' fashion country music and Kenny Chesney is involved, camping is a must. I went to an outdoor 4 day concert event called "Country Fest." There were a lot of country artists there such as, Kellie Pickler and Bucky Covington (from American Idol), Jack Ingram, Sugarland, Miranda Lambert, Brooks & Dunn, Direks Bentley, and of course Kenny Chesney.
The absolute highlight was getting a kiss from Kenny Chesney. Okay, so it wasn't a real kiss, I'm sure Dave may have something to say about that. They had a photo line set up so you can get super close to your favorite artists to take pictures and hope to get up on stage, but the line was miles long for Kenny. So my friend and I snuck into the line with my homemade sign. We got within inches of him and he saw my sign that read, "I made this sign in 2 minutes!" Okay, so I couldn't think of anything clever, but it got his attention. He point at me and laugh, then blew me a kiss and I was in heaven. KENNY CHESNEY knows I exist. It was the highlight of my entire life. Oh yeah! The other stuff was good too. :)

This was right after Kenny Chesney saw my sign & blew me a kiss.
It read, "I made this sign in 2 minutes!"

Do you see him smiling at me?








No comments:
Post a Comment