
Dave and I went to Arizona for the July 4th weekend to visit the family. Our weekend started off with 8 hours of work, then a 3 hour flight down to the Phoenix area, then a 2 1/2 drive up north to the cabin through the White Mountains of Northeastern Arizona. Trying to stay awake was a challenge for both of us. We turned the AC on high, and the music up loud, but even that didn't work. I was getting the lazy eye and Dave was out cold. That was until I saw and ELK up on the rim that scared the "you know what" out of me. I screamed, "ELK, ELK, ELK, ELK, ELK!" Dave shot up wide awake and said, "OKAY, I'll pay attention now." You can only imagine how big my eyes were. We made it without harm done and we were both glad to have made it to the cabin in one piece.
The next 2 days we celebrated Grandma Greco's 100th birthday (October 17, 1908) early with the entire family. People drove from all over the USA to help celebrate and it was a huge success. Mom worked super hard and putting meals, videos, and family history together as well as Grandma's history. Dave and I had a good time visiting with everyone, but are glad to be home where it's quiet. :)

Grandma Greco with the 4 B's: Bob, Byron, Bill, Bruce
Dave and Conner James Greco (2 months)

Leighanne and I celebrate our birthdays with a Monster Truck ice cream cake.

Grandma Greco with the 4 B's: Bob, Byron, Bill, Bruce
Dave and Conner James Greco (2 months)
Leighanne and I celebrate our birthdays with a Monster Truck ice cream cake.








No comments:
Post a Comment