The Nicholsons

Dave, Kathi & Keira
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath - Personal picture Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata - Personal picture

Monday, December 29, 2008

3 Months


We are 12 weeks today and have passed the rough party of the pregnancy. Although, I've had it pretty easy so far. I started growing a baby bump already, unless its from all the food I've been eating. It seems like this baby will be 10 pounds when its born. I eat all the time. Morning, noon, and night. I've noticed my hips and back are a little tender, but my skin is clear, my hair is shiny and my nails are getting long. We only have 8 more weeks until we find out the sex of the baby. We are so excited for that day to come, so this baby better not have his/her legs crossed. However, Dave and I do believe we are expecting a baby boy, but we'll have to wait to find out for sure.

4 comments:

Greco Family said...

Look at you!! I am so excited for you. Baby bumps are the best! Take it easy and enjoy it. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes as well.

Kristi said...

Hey Cutie! You look great! Eat healthy. Have fun and enjoy!

1crazymom said...

YOU ARE SOOOO CUTE! But what I want to know is if Dave has gotten a baby bump also?! Love you guys. Keep the pics coming. Leigh Anne

archieandshannon said...

Congrats! I came across your blog and noticed we have a lot in common, except that I live in a much warmer climate! Don`t know how you do it! Happy New year to you and your family! Shannon