The baby is looking more like a baby, rather than a blob. It is the coolest thing we have ever seen. My next appointment with the OB is in 4 weeks, in addition, to seeing the Endocrinology doctor for my thyroid. I guess they have to check it more often with having my hormones changing constantly.
As far as how I'm feeling there is No nausea! However, my hips are starting to hurt more (probably just from getting wider) I'm tired and hungry all the time. Almost every night at 2am I wake up starving, so I get a bowl of cereal, or yogurt, something lite and that seems to do the trick until 7am. I have to keep a stock of food at work just in case I get hungry during the day, which seems like every 2-3 hours. If I don't eat, I get very shaky, like my blood sugar is dropping. The doctor says that's normal, just eat when I'm hungry and I'll be fine. If I gain 100 pounds because I followed his advice, I'm going to be really mad. I'm hoping to just eat right and gain no more than 20-30 pounds, but we'll see what happens. I'm sure that will change, especially getting closer to the summer months. I really like my DQ's.


(The 1st picture you can see the baby really well. The feet are on the left, up in the air. The 2nd picture, the baby is lying more flat, but you can see arm buds developing and maybe an eye socket if you look really closely. The 3rd picture, is of the yolk sac, which will become the plactena and probably the baby's spine, but I really can't tell. Its a little harder to make out.)








2 comments:
yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats to you both!!
Oh yay!! That is sooooooooooo exciting! I hope you don't have the same hip problems that I did because that ended me up in a wheelchair! The baby looks good. Glad you are feeling better too!
Post a Comment