I'm 14 weeks and yesterday we had another OB check up. It was the first time we heard the heart beat. We've seen it, but we hadn't heard it yet. It was a little scary at first because the nurse had a hard time finding it, but once the doctor came in everything was fine.
Today we got new ultrasound pictures of the baby too. It is the coolest thing in the world to see your baby growing and moving inside you. The baby was scratching its head just like his daddy. He/she was also waving and giving up the thumbs up sign, saying everything is going well. We saw a really good profile of the baby too, and he/she has the cutest button nose, just like the "Palmer nose," and really big feet (wonder where he/she gets that from?). We even watched the baby hiccup.
Dave and I want to find out the sex of the baby, and believe me we were looking really hard too, but the baby decided to not listen to the mama and crossed its legs and stuck their butt out. Makes it a little hard to see those little parts. Hopefully in a few more weeks we will be able to find out.
The whole thing is just amazing. To see how much he/she has grown in 5 weeks is just unreal. He/she has bone structure and organ and to see how much he/she is moving and I can't feel a thing. Hopefully soon, though. I can't wait. Its just a miracle in progress. We are so lucky to have the technology to watch our baby grown from a dot to a little tiny human and we're not even halfway there.
(These are the baby's feet crossed and part of its leg)








1 comment:
I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to find our if it's a boy or a girl! I'll be looking forward to that post. Our address is 7671 W Mesa Verde Ln. Las Vegas, NV 89113
Post a Comment