

We went in for our 20 week ultrasound appointment with a mission in mind. One, make sure the baby was healthy. Two, find out the sex! I would have to say mission accomplished. We have a healthy baby girl on the way. She is moving all the time and boy oh boy, is that the weirdest feeling. Even her daddy has felt her move. She will hit or kick my belly just to let us know she's there. The first time I knew she was there, I was 15 weeks along and all I felt was a little flutter during the lunch hour at work. I wasn't sure what I had just felt, but thought maybe it was the baby. My eyes got super big and the only words I could spit out was, "I don't know, I don't know, I don't know." Until one of my co-workers asked if I felt the baby or not. She had to confirm it for me because "I didn't know."
Dave and I are extremely excited. However, we were shocked. From the time we got pregnant, we believed without a doubt, we would be having a boy. Today, we went to the doctors office still thinking 100% that its a boy, but there were no little boy parts. The tech. said, she believed it to be a GIRL. I can't believe IT'S A GIRL!!! I looked at Dave and told him, this little girl in already in for some trouble. Her daddy has been very protective of her mama. He makes sure I don't walk on the ice without my hand wrapped around his arm, that I don't drink too much caffeine, that I eat healthy, I don't stand on things I'm not supposed to, etc... The list can go on and on. Its very sweet though. This baby girl is definitely going to be "daddy's little princess." She's already got him wrapped around her little finger. We are so excited and cannot wait to meet her.
She even takes after the DeWitt side of the family. Her foot is so big. Poor thing!
I'm 5 months today.









2 comments:
Yeah! Girls are so much fun! Congrats! By the way, you've been tagged, check out my blog for details.
My girls are so happy that they will have another GIRL cousin! I love you sis and Dave!
Post a Comment