The Nicholsons

Dave, Kathi & Keira
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath - Personal picture Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata - Personal picture

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

6 months

All is well in the Nicholson world. We've hit the 6 month mark and things are going very well. All except the fact that I've gained 15 pounds so far. I'm afraid its all the Thin Mint cookies, brownies, and other sweet snacks that are contributing. I have to start watching what I eat better because in 4 weeks I have my glucose test and I do not want to be put on a strict diet.

I think we are going to have a mover and a shaker though. Baby girl loves to hit my bladder and turn while I'm walking a patient down the hallways. I'm sure I look pretty funny with my legs opening wider and wider. I'm afraid when she comes out that we won't be able to keep up with her. We've thought of a few names, but our number 1 pick is Keira Marie. A few days prior to the implant we had just seen "The Dutchess" with Keira Knightley and commented that we liked the name, but didn't think too much about it. The day we went in for the implantation Dave and I went to Target for a quick errand and saw her on a cover of a magazine and both looked at each other and said, "Keira." I guess at this point we'll have to wait until she comes to find out if the name really fits.

3 comments:

marlamuppets said...

i am SOOOO happy for you guys!!!!!!!
yay!!! a girl!!!!!!

About Me said...

I like the name Keira. It's really pretty!

Greco Family said...

Keira is a very pretty name. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear what you think about this pregnancy thing when you are 9 months!! hehehe...