
So I'm 7 months now and I think I've exploded. My skin keeps stretching, but so far no stretch marks. My legs seem to stretch apart as well. I find myself walking pretty funny down the hallway at work. She likes to push her butt or her head straight out putting a lot of pressure in various areas, which in turn makes me waddle. I'm sure the worst is still to come, but it will be worth it. She is getting very strong. I know this by her pounding kicks. I think today she was playing the drums with my colon. I'll be glad once she's here in the flesh, maybe then I'll get some peace.
I'm feeling much better since my surgery, minus the sensitivity of my scar. That will just take some more time to heal. I've had all my follow up exams and the doctors say thinks are looking very good. I'm back at work full time now and doing very well. Dave is excited about that. He doesn't have to take care of my every need and he's glad I'm finally "showing him the money."


Out of curiosity, I saved the needles we used during the stimulation process for in-vitro and counted the needles. I used 61 to be exact! No wonder why by butt hurt! I wanted to take a picture of them to put in her scrapbook, that way she knew what I had to go through to get her here. Hopefully it will come in handy during those teenage years.

We also had our 28 week check up with the doctor which included having another ultrasound. At my 20 week appointment the tech. had a difficult time getting the baby's measurements on the back of her head, so this appointment was to check for that. Everything looked just great. We invited Grandma Kathy, Aunt Nicole and cousin Myah (5 yrs. old) to my appointment so they could see the baby. Myah thought that was the coolest thing. We confirmed again just for Aunt Nicole that in fact we were having a girl. We saw her sticking her tongue in and out like she was sucking. We also saw some teeth buds and peach fuzz hair. I can't believe how much she's grown. The tech. weighed her at 2 pounds and 28 weeks and 3 days. Only a few more weeks to go and I have a feeling they could be the longest.

5 comments:
Love the picture of Dave! That's funny. Kathi, you look great! Pregnancy definitely suits you. Love & miss you...Missy
PS..there is no "peace" wants the baby comes. It's been 2 yrs & I'm still waiting for the "peace" :)
Kathi you look fabulous!! (same with you Dave)...
I'm so glad the baby is doing well. My favorite thing about being pregnant was sitting in the tub and just watching them move all over my belly. It was so cool!
I agree...there is no "peace" after the baby comes so enjoy it now!!!
Oh yea! Enjoy..the peace and quiet...the anticipation of her arrival...each other's company...she has been waiting to meet you too. For my own children, beginning with Austin - I found a special song just for them - that when the room is quiet and it is just my baby and me - I sing to them, to welcome them here - I have continued that with each of my babies and they all know their song. Love you Kristi
ok - the pictures you have on this blog are priceless! PRICELESS!
i love how game dave is...
you are a super cute prego lady kath - xoxoxo
Post a Comment