The Nicholsons

Dave, Kathi & Keira
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath - Personal picture Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata - Personal picture

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Belated 30th

Last night we had a few friends over to celebrate my 30th birthday. We set up the backyard with a variety of games (Badminton, Croquet, Bocce Ball, Washers, Ping Pong and Kube). Dave and I took on our friends Lisa and Lee in a game of Kube and won with a baby on my chest. And No! I wasn't feeding her either...Baby Bjorn people, Baby Bjorn. We should of taken a picture, it looked a little like "white trash."
We had a good variety of food too. Dave prepared some sloppy joe's, potato salad, chips and a birthday cake. He was also informed not to sing Happy Birthday, that it already came and went, but I will eat the cake. :)
We also met a few of our neighbors. Keira met her daycare provider Kris, and Dave and I think it will be a great fit. Keira fell asleep in her arms, so she must feel comfortable with her. That makes the mommy feel better knowing that when I go back to work she will be in great hands.
All in all, we had a great time and are looking forward to it again...maybe next weekend. :)

1 comment:

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

I LOVE the picture of her little feet with your wedding rings on her big toes. SOO cute. She's adorable!