The Nicholsons

Dave, Kathi & Keira
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath - Personal picture Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata - Personal picture

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First Tooth

Keira's first tooth finally arrived. Kris (our daycare provider) called me today to mention that she has been a bit clingy and she happened to notice that her top right front tooth has broke through the gum. Yeah! She is 2 days shy of turning 11 months.
When I picked her up from daycare, I wanted to take a look at her pearly white, but she kept pushing my hand away. I eventually was able to see thanks to Kris helping out and its beautiful. I thought it would never happen and I think she may have the top 2 teeth coming through. I'm such a proud mama. She can finally eat an apple. :)

No comments: