The Nicholsons

Dave, Kathi & Keira
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath - Personal picture Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata - Personal picture

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yummy Treats!

I've only been back from Europe for 2 days now and already Keira has unraveled the toilet paper in my bathroom, played in the dog's water bowl, taken just about every shoe off the shoe rack, unfolded the laundry I just folded and worst of all...Ate the dog's food. Yep, you heard me right. We just got the mail from the mailbox, I was quickly going through it and throwing away the junk mail and noticed she was a little too quiet. Mommy always knows when she's up to no good. I found her sitting next to the dog's dish with a handful in her mouth along with a handful of kernels. And she gets made a me, please.

P.S. She also has pink eye. Welcome back, huh?

No comments: