The Nicholsons

Dave, Kathi & Keira
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath - Personal picture Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata - Personal picture

Sunday, July 19, 2009

1 Week Old Already




So far, everything is going okay. I've had one bad day with the "baby blues" but got over it quick once Dave told me his 3 diaper change story within a minute. Apparently, Keira kept on pooping and Dave didn't wait the 5 minutes once she started. I guess she knew her mama needed a good laugh.
Dave is so good with her too. He has nick-named her itty-bitty. Its so cute. He looks forward in the mornings when he can just hold her on his chest and love her. Its just amazing how much you can love someone you barely know. She is so sweet and such a good baby. We've had a couple rough nights, but its totally worth it. We both just stare at her amazed we created her...with a little help. We are so in love with her.

3 comments:

Scotts said...

The neice created the blog..the mom doesnt know yet. I'll tell her though. keiera (hopefully spelled right) is so cute! Congrats again.

Greco Family said...

She is so cute! I love that stage. Enjoy it now because they grow sooooooo fast!

Missy said...

Oh Kathi, she is SO precious! Keep enjoying the moments. I can't wait to see her.