The Nicholsons

Dave, Kathi & Keira
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath - Personal picture Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata - Personal picture

Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby Girl is scheduled to arrive 7/11

I saw the doctor on Wednesday who said I was dilated to a 4 and at least 50% effaced. Much to my surprise he also said that he could induce me on Saturday, July 11. Dave and I were excited, but shocked, nervous and scared. We will be parents very soon. That feeling is so weird to believe. Its taken such a long time to get to this point. Its been just the 2 of us for the last 12 years, and now there will be this small creature who looks like you staring back hoping you don't screw her up. So wish us luck for tomorrow is the "BIG DAY."

1 comment:

Meg and Jeremy said...

Congrats! So happy for you! Hope you recover quickly and enjoy your new baby girl! Can't wait to see pictures of her! Love Meg!