I can't believe my baby is more than 2 weeks old. Time goes by so fast. She's already changed so much. She doesn't look swollen anymore and we can start picking out who's features she has. I think she looks like her daddy. She's just beautiful and such a good baby. We are so lucky to have her. Dave says almost daily, "We get to keep her." He's a proud papa!
She had her 2 week check up today and she has almost reached the 9 pound mark. She weighs 8lbs. 15.5oz. She's in the 50% for her weight and 90% for her height. The girl definitely likes to eat. She's my little heffer.
As for sleeping habits, she will sleep for a good 4 hours at a time at night, then wake up to eat. Its seems she may finally be getting into a good routine, although that could change (knock on wood). The last few nights she ate at 10pm, 1am and 5-6am, not bad for a 2 week old. We had 2 bad nights were she didn't go to bed until midnight or 1am and Dave and I were really hurting the next day. Its a good thing my parents are here to help out. My mom has cleaned my house, made us dinner and snacks, and they've both helped out tremendously with the baby. Tomorrow is going to be a sad day when they leave to continue there trip to Wisconsin for the big airplane show. Granny is pretty attached to the baby and I'm attached to Granny. I'm not ready for them to leave. They may have to stay here forever.
Keira after she pooped on the changing table while Granny was changing her diaper. She has quicker reflexes than her Granny. I think she's saying, "Sucker!"
Sweet Itty-Bitty
Granny and Keira
Grandpa and Keira








3 comments:
Oh Kathi, she has changed! I love the little flower in her hair. Keep posting pics, I love to look at them.
She is sooo cute Auntie Kathi! Hey, how do u get the peoples names on ur blog? U have like ur friends and family that u can just click on, how do i get that? I've invited people to look at my blog, but i still dont get the names. Come down before she gets too big!
Those pictures were just what I needed to see today! Treasure her! She is so precious..
Post a Comment