Sunday, September 27, 2009
Bad Day
So I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning, but I needed to go grocery shopping which I just hate doing. Since I only shopped once since I've been on maternity leave it needed to be done. I got into our new Honda Pilot we just got in June 2009, put the truck in reverse, ever so carefully watching my side mirror so I wouldn't hit it on the side of the garage. The next thing I heard was like nails on the chalkboard...SCREECH! I forgot our friends came over to watch Viking football, and that their car was sitting in the driveway. I scraped and dented the side of his car. It looked like something bigger had just happened, other than me pulling out of the garage. I felt extremely bad. I went downstairs where Dave was watching his game to tell them the news. I thought he would be more mad than he was, especially our friend. I couldn't even face telling him, so I made Dave do it. Yeah, I know I was a CHICKEN! I also knew it was good timing I was going grocery shopping. On the way home, I called Dave to see how our friend took the news. He was super cool about it. I couldn't believe it. I was so paranoid and felt terrible, but he was a good sport about it. Of course, now we need to fix the damage and I'm sure that will be a pretty penny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment