I guess she couldn't wait for her bottle.
She's saving it for later.
Last Wednesday, Dave and I took Keira to her 6 month check up. She was just the biggest show off. She was sitting up the entire time while the doctor and a medical student were in the room. She even let the medical student look at her eyes and ears, and they looked nice and healthy.
The nurse took her weight, but as soon as I put her on the scale, she looked up at the her and started crying. She remembered her from the last check up and she must have known she was getting shots again.
After getting her to stop crying, we got her weight. She now weighs 16 lbs. 14 oz., which puts her in the 75% percentile. She also is 27 1/4 inches long, which put her in the 90% percentile. The doctor already mentioned we should start looking at new car seats because she will be out growing the infant car seat she's in now very soon.
She is also eating solid foods, which she loves. I think the fruit is her favorite though. She is getting to be extremely fun. She can roll over from her back to her tummy, say "da" for da-da, and change the channel to her favorite t.v. show . I don't know if its the Back Yardagains or CNN. She makes us laugh though. Which in turn, she laughs all the time at her Daddy and I, so I'm glad to entertain her now. I know one day she'll be embarrassed by all of our singing outbursts and crazy dancing, but for now we all enjoy a good laugh.








1 comment:
Kathi,
Your blog is so sweet! And I love that picture of you, Dave and Keira.
Kim
Post a Comment