The Nicholsons

Dave, Kathi & Keira
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath - Personal picture Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata - Personal picture

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Steam Bath Anyone?

Dave hasn't been feeling very well this week. He has a cold and says it feels like someone is standing on his chest. He went to the doctor today to hopefully get a little relief, so he gave Dave some nasal spray and some hard core cough medicine. He also mentioned to put a towel over his head and breathe in some steam to help clear his congestion. So Dave boiled some water on the stove today, put a towel over his head and took in some steam. He looked ridiculous, so I took a picture.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Sorry Dave, but what else are wives suppose to do if not take funny pictures of you. I can't say I didn't do this last week but I can safely say there are no pictures floating around...right Paul!?!

Marla said...

ha ha ha ha!
i love it - kathi runs for the camera. poor dave.