The Nicholsons

Dave, Kathi & Keira
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath - Personal picture Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata - Personal picture

Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year's Resolution

Tonight I started my New Year's resolution.  My goal is to loose the baby weight and tone all the parts of my body that have flaws, which there are many.  I'd like to be able to fit into my wedding dress by my 5 year anniversary in 2 months.  From there I'd like to continue my work out regiment to maintain a healthy lifestyle and  fit and look good in my bathing suit by this summer.  Standing next to Dave's sisters in our bathing suits makes me feel like a heifer.  I'm already on the right track.  I went for a run on the treadmill and had good healthy meals today with a few healthy snacks.  I'm not giving up my Coke-a-Cola or chocolate, but I will reward myself on occasion.  Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it.

No comments: