The Nicholsons

Dave, Kathi & Keira
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath - Personal picture Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata - Personal picture

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

9 months

Keira had her 9 month check up yesterday and the doctor thinks she is super healthy, minus the cold she has now. She didn't need any vaccinations, so mommy was happy about that. I didn't have to see her cry so hard she stopped breathing. I hate it when she does that. She did have to have her finger poked however, to check her hemoglobin. The doctor said it was a little bit on the lower end, but it was still within the normal range. I guess they will check it again at her 1 year appointment.
As for her her height, she is 30 inches long, which puts her in the 97%. She weighs 19 lbs. 9 oz., which puts her in the 50%. She is a very long and lean little girl. She is also all over the place crawling and trying to walk. She is pulling herself up onto everything and getting into everything as well. She loves putting everything in her mouth, but so far it hasn't been anything too gross, except maybe the dog toys or daddy's shoes.
My little girl is growing way too fast. I can't believe that she will be 1 in just a few months.

No comments: