The Nicholsons

Dave, Kathi & Keira
Daisypath Anniversary tickersDaisypath - Personal picture Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picture PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata - Personal picture

Monday, April 26, 2010

Back Home from the Lonestar State

We went to San Antonio, Texas to visit Dave's sister and her family this last weekend. We had a wonderful time playing with the kids and Keira just loves playing with her cousins. They saw her when she was first born, but not since then, so a lot has changed. While we were there, Keira had started to stand on her own and walk behind a push car. She is learning so much so fast. There are a few pictures of our trip below. Enjoy!

On the airplane heading to Texas for the first time. I had the only open seat on a full airplane. I totally lucked out. It was awesome.

Dave and I at the Bellamy Brothers outdoor concert.

Jeff and Carrie.

The Bellamy Brothers.

Cami at her horseback riding lesson. She practiced her walking and trotting and did so well. She really loves it and is in her element.

Daddy's girl.

Yes, that is a doll stroller.

Pushing Keira around in the doll stroller.

Swinging for the second time. She absolutely loves it.

Getting ready for the first time swimming. She loved swimming in the big pool.

Me and Mommy

Daddy and Keira swimming.

Swimming with Mommy

Cami, Josi, Justin and Keira playing.

The kids feeding Keira. Yummy!

I love this look of Keira when she sucks on her top lip. She must be thinking really hard.

I'm coming to get you mommy.

We went to watch Cami's volleyball game, Josi's softball game and Justin's T-ball game. They all we excellent in their sport. Dave and I are so proud of them.

Are we done yet?

Keira is playing in the hammock.

We even went to Kerrville to see the house I lived in from birth to 5 years old. We walked inside and it stunk like cigarettes and the buds were every where. A pit bull meet Dave and I at the front door, which made us hesitate to go inside. We got brave though and went into look around. They ripped out the green shag carpet and has hard wood floors. The pink counter top is still there in the kitchen. The bedrooms were filthy. The room my parents added on had carpet thrown down without having tacked to the floor. The fireplace was painted white. There was mold in the corners of the walls and the ceiling was falling down. Along with a pit bull, they had 2 other dogs, one of which just had puppies. The plants out front were dying too. Needless to say, it hasn't been taken care of.

On the way to Kerrville.


Kerrville House

The side of the house

The shed.

No comments: